Parents and Guardians
I/We will endeavour to:
- See that my child goes to school regularly, on time and properly equipped.
- Make the school aware of any concerns or problems that might affect my child’s work or behaviour.
- Support the school’s policies and guidelines for behaviour.
- Support my child in homework and other opportunities for home learning.
- Attend Parents’ Meetings and discussions about my child’s progress.
The school will endeavour to:
- Achieve high standards of behaviour through building good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility.
- Ensure that all the children achieve their full potential as valued members of the school community.
- Provide a balanced curriculum and meet the individual needs of your child.
- Keep you informed about school development and about your child’s progress.
- Be open and welcoming at all appropriate times and offer opportunities for you to become involved in the daily life of the school.
- Investigate any unexplained absence in the interests of safety.
I will endeavour to:
- Attend school regularly and on time.
- Bring all the required Study Materials I need every day.
- Do all my class work and homework on time.
- Give letters from school to my family.
- Follow our Partnership Agreement.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Be polite, responsible and honest & Have a positive attitude.
- Look after the School Property.